2019 Infinity Circle #226 firstname.lastname@example.org
Golden, CO 80401
Colorado School of Mines, Golden, CO B.S. May 2018
Major: Mechanical Engineering <Junior Status> 3.17 GPA
Minor: Computer Science, and ASI: Space and Technology
CSM Astronomy Club - Event Coordinator August 2014 - Present
CSM Space Society - Membership Coordinator May 2014 - Present
CSM Rocket Club - Member March 2014 - Present
Panther Pressure Testers - Watford City, ND
Technical Assistant July 2015 - August 2015
* Made mobile website for the company, utilizing responsive HTML and CSS.
* Managed social media including Linkedin and GooglePlus.
* Researched ROI and feasibility of online marketing.
* Analyzed website traffic for computer based website and presented to senior management.
* Provided Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for an online presence.
Engineering Intern June 2014 - August 2014
* Designed interactive company website utilizing HTML5, CSS3,
Java scripting, and Google docs/forms/maps.
* Transitioned data to the cloud (Google drive) for mobile field tech data access
* Improved customer responsiveness, reduced issue resolution cycle time.
* Gathered transactional data, analyzed for sales trends, presented findings to CEO.
* Gleaned budgeting, logistics, and process acumen.
* Performed field rig testing (BOP 7” and surface), greased pumpjack valves
* Operated heavy equipment including CAT loader, and forklift
Undergraduate Research - Renewable Housing Design August 2014 - July 2015
* Simulated buildings in different environments and materials
* Utilized Excel and use VBA macros for data analysis; applied graphical analysis
* Implemented software developed by NREL and the DOE
Design EPICS - Architectural Design Project August 2014 - December 2014
* Designed housing for international students for professional client
* Integrated SolidWorks, BeOpt, and communication skills in processes
* Presented project and technical papers in public presentation
Westwood NASA Club - Founder / President January 2012 - May 2014
Westwood Robotics Team - Machine Shop Manager September 2013 - May 2014
Skills / Strengths:
Computer: HTML5, CSS3,, C++, MatLab, Java, Google Drive Suite, MS: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Technical: SolidWorks Certified; machine shop experience, heavy machinery operation
Communication: Technical writing, public speaking, team building, Independent research
Safety: OSHA 10 hour Industry Outreach Certification, lab safety, documentation
Other: Organization skills, active development role, Spanish 3 years, customer service
Involvement: American Society of Mechanical Engineers ASME, Belegarth Medieval Society, SWE, oSTEM
Outdoors: Snowboarding, Running, Soccer, Astrophotography, Mountain Biking
Mechanical: Robotics, Control Systems, 3D Printing, Autonomous Vehicles
Science: Space Research, Materials Analysis, Data Analysis, ISRU